18.4.06

well, i'm taking this job. it's M-F 7am-3:30pm. and it's $12/hr. i think that's safely the most money i've ever made besides bartending. it's monotonous work, but it's full time and i get benefits after 90 days. borders also called me today, while i was at work, to offer me the job. i had to call tem back and politely, albeit begrudgingly, decline their offer. it makes me sad that i can't afford to work at borders, but at least now i can afford to SHOP there.

okay, time to kick off my work shoes and get ready to take the little lady out for a nice celebratory dinner. mike's worked so hard today, cleaning, shopping, etc. he deserves the best, i tell ya!

no more your unemploymed skacker,
anne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats!!!!!

Anonymous said...

well done! now mike can afford to go to the pied cow.....slacker

Anne and Mike said...

me like the pied cow