17.4.06

rudy's my new stylist


so I went to get my haircut today on dividion street. let me just say that this was the best $17 haircut I have ever gotten. this was a pretty cool barbershop, that I would suggest anyone in the p-town area going . first off, if you have to wait to get into a chair they just so happen to have a pac-man machine that you can play while listening to your favorite clash lp. my new stylist named "blondie" was tattooed from pretty much the torso down. although, I only had the privy of the full arm tats she had. she cut my hair with nothing but a straight razor, and had great insight into the se area (i have the in on the best fish tacos) anyway, it kinda stinks having to get more haircuts now that I dont have long hair anymore, although it gives me an excuse to play pac-man. speaking of longhairs, do you still have yours dad? well, hopefully we will get some pics of the hood tommorrow and post them. ciao for now

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

still long, i havent come up with how long i want it to be when i get it cut . yours looks great. hope all is going well. we missed you guys yesterday. looks like we will be heading west on the 20th. of may .i will talk to you move later. nubblewest out

Anonymous said...

is it the place that also gives you a pbr while you wait?

Anne and Mike said...

lish, i'll check it out when i get my hairs cut there pretty soon. if they don't "PBR me ASAP", i'll raise a stink, k?

Anne and Mike said...

Leaving on the 20th? That's great, I'm sure you and mom will be doing a blog of your adventure as well? it will be great to see you guys!