23.4.06

Views of the beach...

Just some shots of the scenery from various points. I must say that this was one of the more impressive beaches that I have visited in my time. The mix of rugged cliffs and dense forest, with the delicate yet powerful ocean at its doorstep. It really makes you feel pretty small. I've been to many beaches and oceans in my time, and I have aspecial fondness to the Pacific Ocean. Maybe it's because I was born in southern california and the pacific has always flowed through my veins. It might also be the fact that I enjoy surfing and the power of the pacific
ocean is stronger and more powerful than anyone could ever imagine. I used to read Surfer Magazine and Longboarder and see these exotic pictures of great surf breaks that had huge pine trees lining the cliffs. I have always wanted those surf spots to be ones that I could surf. I guess my dreams of that happening are here (well once I can afford a wetsuit and board) Well enough already. Enjoy the beach

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: