4.5.06

Pond Life....

Well, I'm just finishing up my weekend after my first week of work at the pond shop. I cant imagine there is anything else that I could learn about building ponds or pond products. There isnt much that you need to know before you can consider yourself any "expert", of which I am now. I'm thinking about hosting a weekend radio show, probably something really witty like "the pond guy" or something like that. It's a pretty good job and the owner is really cool, so that makes it alright in my book. I interviewed with Union Pacific yesterday for a track laborer position, they did not call me back for the the job. In a way I'm kinda glad, it seemed to be a job that was way more labor intensive than I'm interested in. I am going to submit another application for a different position that is way less strenious, and one that wouldnt need me to travel for a week at a time. Well, if anyone needs any pond questions answered, give me a call and I will hook you up with all your pond care needs. Ciao

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am happy to have a "pond guy" as a friend. pond care is one less thing i have to worry about. i don't have any questions right now, but it is only a matter of time til i do.

Anonymous said...

what kind of pond do you recommend for a 525 sq ft studio apartment?

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»