9.6.06

woah loooong week

and it's not even over. well, i've switched to full time, as i mentioned earlier. good news is that our store is trying out a new system in which there is no longer an "inventory processing team", which is my department. this means possibly no more 6am shifts! POSSIBLY. let's all keep our fingers crossed, okay?

mike's interview with initial went well. he's just waiting to hear back on the final word. if he gets this job we'll both have a day off together!!!! then we can really go to the beach this summer!

alright, i'm off to prepare sushi for dinner.

does anyone even read this blog anymore? i'm just curious.

love, anne

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i do two or three times a day . we love it mom & dad

Anne and Mike said...

oh good! just makin sure i still need to update this thing!

love you guys!

--anne

Anonymous said...

anners, i love your blog, i just love your blog, don't stop dazzling smile girl, you do have a dazzling smile, dazzling smile. mike you are great and dazzling, dAZZLING. LET US KNOW ABOUT THE J. O. B. I MUST HAVE PUSHED THE CAPS KEY. XOXO KITTY

Anonymous said...

Your blog is read by thousands of people. However, they are mostly voyeurs. That's not to say they are peeping toms or sexual preverts. Go down the list of defs. They are just passive, prefering to simply read your reality rather than participate in it. The best amoung us though, cannot be sustained by mere looking.
Your faithful if intermittent participant,
Toy

Anonymous said...

I read it almost every day. I feel like you are talking to me, I really like the pictures. It gives me a picture of what your lives are like in Portland that I would not have had otherwise. Wish I could come out and see it all for myself -- and spend some time with you. Love from Mom and Paul

Anonymous said...

pretty much daily. :-)

Anonymous said...

i usually catch up on the weekends.

Anonymous said...

I've been here.

Anonymous said...

duh, yeah.