27.3.06

Santa Fe. Ah, Santa Fe. So far, the trip here has been gorgeous, yet windy. These mountains are so pretty. Anyway, I'm really battling this cold, which is definitely putting a damper on both my mood and my attitude. I took several pictures today. The first ones are from Kansas. I am hoping that Nebraska catches on to this trend of harnassing wind power. It makes so much freaking sense. I mean, as long as the wind's there...
Welp, for my sinus infection, I need some Thai food, so we're going up the road. The blogger thingy seems a little wacky right now, so it won't upload pictures. I'll update later on tonight.

---Anne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this...although I miss talking to you on chat and el all day. hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better. nubblewest.

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys are well and safe! We are thinking of you, and we should all be proud of Dad for actually leaving a message. Yay, Dad!

Peace and Love guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne and Mike -- I am enjoying your comments, especially since we were in Santa Fe last year. It is beautiful country. Stay safe. Love from Mom